5 stars – 5 reasons to celebrate at the Paradies
Hire the entire club privé – for exclusive use by you and your guests. 23 rooms with stunning mountain views, trained hotel staff including kitchen crew and service, secluded gardens and refined hideaways such as the Wellness oasis and the historic library are all available for up to 120 guests.
A small and exquisite hideaway in the midst of nature, up high and truly free, that’s our “Paradies”. Feel at home, you’re free to roam, without immediate neighbours or other hotel guests. With us, celebrations last an eternity – if you want, until the sun rises again over the Engadine Dolomites.
TAILOR-MADE IN EVERY DETAIL
We provide everything you need from a single source – implemented with expertise and loving attention to detail. Create your individual and bespoke programme together with hostess Meike-Cathérine Bambach. From floral arrangements, decorations and presents for the guests, through to the right hair cut and the perfect make-up – the highly experienced team at Hotel Paradies will take care of everything you need for the perfect celebration.
At the “Paradies” anything is possible – both indoors and outdoors. How about an aperitif party in a forest clearing? Or a cookery experience on the alp, in Europe’s highest altitude culinary studio? Or perhaps you’d prefer a whisky tasting session in our smoking lounge with a nod to British culture? Tell us your wishes – we will make them come true. For your and your friends!
The name reflects the aim. The locals called this little corner “Il Paradis” long before the hotel came into existence. And we think its true. The “Paradies” is a gift for anyone born to celebrate in style – in the paradise of Switzerland.
Ways to celebrate
At the “Paradies”, any time is party time. Be it a company event, a milestone birthday, a big family get together, a romantic wedding, a club outing or a special New Year’s Eve party among friends – Hotel Paradies is the right address for anyone who wants to rent a hotel for themselves and their guests.
And this is what awaits you in our little cockaigne – a host of paradisical ideas.
- Party in the kitchen: Let the kitchen crew take you on a culinary adventure – with the tastiest produce this region has to offer
- Flying buffet: Around a blazing fire in the lounge, or set against the glorious alpine backdrop viewed from the roof – enjoy the little delicacies prepared by our expert crew
- Soiree on the terrace: Relax on our beautifully situated sun terrace with view onto the majestic Tarasp Castle – and let us pamper you with carefully selected specialities and local treats
- New Year in the snow: A fiery and fun party, surrounded by sparkling snow – with everything you could want for seeing in the New Year with friends
- Cookery experience on the alp: Celebrate in our cookery chalet “Chasa da Fö”, located amid alpine cow pastures at 2,200 metres above sea – complete with 120-year-old wood fired stove and stunning view of the Engadine Dolomites
- Fairytale wedding: Experience your big day quite literally enveloped in white – with a romantic ride in a horse-drawn sleigh and blazing torches under the steel-blue sky