Tee off and square up alpine style.
Vulpera golf course is at 1,270 metres in altitude, high up in the Engadin valley and nestled in the mountains. It’s a wonderful tip for golfers who are keen on an unusual setting. The course offers plenty of variety and challenges. The scenery is dramatic to the core. And each shot played is an unforgettable experience in such beautiful surroundings. Multi-coloured alpine flowers, fairways lined with trees and the craggy panorama of the Dolomites make it one of Europe’s most attractive alpine golf courses. Relish in a few days' sport at Paradies.
Our golf arrangement
- Three nights in a deluxe double room
- Sumptuous breakfast with magnificent alpine views
- A limousine service to the golf course and back
- Two days green fee for Tarasp-Vulpera golf course
Price per person
in a double room from CHF 735.00
Extra night including breakfast per person in a double room from CHF 210.00
Extra charge per night
- for a single room CHF 30.00
- for a junior suite CHF 120.00
- for a suite CHF 250.00
- for a grande suite CHF 450.00
All prices include VAT, revitalising yoga and use of the spa and gym.
Reservation and information
Phone: +41 81 8610808