Swiss national day
On 1 August, Switzerland celebrates its birthday - and the Hotel Paradies is also celebrating!
From the festively decorated terrace at 1,650 meters above sea level you can see the impressive high-altitude fires, which are lit at various points on mountain peaks.
National holiday package
- Four nights in a deluxe double room
- Breakfast with a beautiful mountain view
- A picnic backpack for enjoyable excursions
- Two dinners, including one dinner in the restaurant "Charn Alpina"
- Aperitif in the 400-year-old water mill in Ftan
- Extended holiday breakfast on the paradise terrace with alphorn music
- Traditional barbecue evening on the terrace with the best of Ludwig Hateckes meat factory with live jazz and a great view on the fires on the other side of the valley
Prices per person
- in a deluxe double room CHF 1,720.00
- in a single room CHF 1,880.00
Surcharges per night
- Junior suite CHF 120.00
- Small suite CHF 250.00
- Large suite CHF 450.00
All prices include VAT, vitality yoga and use of the spa and fitness are
Reservation and information
Phone + 41 81 8610808